SUMMARY OF FY 2011 B&W PANTEX AWARD FEE DETERMINATION
Total Available Fee
Total Fee Earned
B&W Pantex, the management and operating contractor for the Pantex Plant, earned an “Outstanding” rating and 95.9 percent of the possible incentive fee from the National Nuclear Security Administration for its fiscal year 2011 performance.
Among B&W Pantex’s successes:
- Completed 112% of the baseline weapon deliverables, including:
- 120% of baseline dismantlements,
- 99% of baseline surveillances, and
- 109% of baseline W76 Life Extension Program deliveries to the Navy.
- B53 was dismantled one year ahead of schedule.
- At the request of Under Secretary of the Navy, additional W76 workload accomplished with no additional funds.
Among areas for improvement cited by NNSA:
- Operational discipline and personal reliability to enable error-free operations.
For a copy of the full Performance Evaluation Report (PER), please contact NNSA Public Affairs .