SUMMARY OF FY 2011 HONEYWELL FEDERAL MANUFACTURING & TECHNOLOGIES, LLC, AWARD FEE DETERMINATION
Total Available Fee
Total Fee Earned
Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies, LLC, the management and operating contractor for the Kansas City Plant, earned an “Excellent” rating and 95.9 percent of the possible incentive fee from the National Nuclear Security Administration for its fiscal year 2011 performance.
Among Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies, LLC’s successes:
- 99.97% on-time weapon components delivery
- Quality Performance Improvements
- KCRIMS/Transformation Targets Exceeded
- NSE Supply Chain Management Center Achievements
- KCP Disposition Support
- Strong ES&H, Business Performance
- Outstanding Support to Multi-Site Milestones
- The combination of strong performance in all performance areas (Programs, Operations, Institutional Management & Business and Multi-Site) KCRIMS, Transformation Activities and Cost Savings contributed to a sustained high performance rating.
Among areas for improvement cited by NNSA:
- W87 Joint Test Assembly, cable design/supplier manufacturing issues
For a copy of the full Performance Evaluation Report (PER), please contact NNSA Public Affairs .