SUMMARY OF FY 2011 LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL SECURITY, LLC, AWARD FEE DETERMINATION
Total Available Fee
Total Fee Earned
Los Alamos National Security, LLC, the management and operating contractor for the Los Alamos National Laboratory, earned a “Very Good” rating and 83 percent of the possible incentive fee from the National Nuclear Security Administration for its fiscal year 2011 performance.
Among Los Alamos National Security, LLC’s successes:
- Delivered – LANL commitments on NA-10 GTJD list
- Completed – W88 Type 125 Pit Program of Record
- Quick execution of Plutonium Facility seismic safety upgrades
- Outstanding response and teamwork to Las Conchas Fire
Among areas for improvement cited by NNSA:
- Maturation of Contractor Assurance System implementation
- Sustaining Formality of Operations
- More aggressive pursuit of cost efficiencies
For a copy of the full Performance Evaluation Report (PER), please contact NNSA Public Affairs .