SUMMARY OF FY 2011 SAVANNAH RIVER NUCLEAR SOLUTIONS, LLC, AWARD FEE DETERMINATION
Total Available Fee
Total Fee Earned
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, the management and operating contractor for the Savannah River Site, earned a “Very Good” rating and 92 percent of the possible incentive fee from the National Nuclear Security Administration for its fiscal year 2011 performance.
Among Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC’s successes:
- LLC Program Execution (Reservoir Acceleration Program)
- Tritium Extraction Responsive Operations
- Zero Total Recordable Cases (TRCs)
- Significant Improvement in Product Quality (Cost of Nonconformance and First Use Acceptance)
- Governance Reform Activity Completion
- Modernization (Tritium Responsive Infrastructure Modernization (TRIM) & Stockpile Stewardship and Management Plan)
Among areas for improvement cited by NNSA:
- Need for improved fidelity in budget forecasts and control of variances
For a copy of the full Performance Evaluation Report (PER), please contact NNSA Public Affairs .