Message From the NNSA Small Business Program Manager:
"Maximizing the participation of high-performing small businesses in NNSA procurement activities brings added value to our programs and mission. Small businesses are adding to their capabilities and competencies every day and we look to benefit from their innovation and dedication. NNSA has developed (and implemented) policies, programs and procedures creating the gateway to small business success enterprise-wide."
To support the NNSA's goal to strengthen U.S. security through the military application of nuclear energy and by reducing the global threat from terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, while optimizing the participation of highly qualified small businesses in our procurement process.
Provide NNSA's programs with only the highest quality, technically superior and competitively-priced small business suppliers.
- Create and implement the government's best enterprise-wide small business strategy and program.
- Maximize procurement opportunities for small businesses throughout the entire NNSA enterprise, including NNSA's Facility Management Contractors (FMCs).
- Provide integrated training, innovative methodologies, and responsive systems through which NNSA procurements will optimize the inclusion of high-quality small businesses while promoting a positive impact on timelines and mission accomplishment.
- Provide internal NNSA customers with a diverse, high-quality, technically capable, and competitively-priced small business supplier base.
More About NNSA's Small Business Program
Small Business References:
- Contract Specialist Guide 19.2 
- NNSA Partnership Agreement with U.S. Small Business Administration  (Policy Flash 2010-23 attachment)
- See Sample Small Business Waivers at http://scweb.na.gov/procurement/TAB2.shtm 
- NNSA Small Business Waiver Process BOP-003.0701A 
- BOP-003.0305R  / NNSA Small Business Policy, June 5, 2007
Small Business Program References:
- DOE OSDBU  (Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization)
- SBA Home Page 
- Acquisition File Contract Checklist Small Business Information 
- DOE Small Business Program Manager List 
Other Small Business References:
- NAICS Association Homepage 
- Central Contractor Registration  (CCR)
- Online Representations & Certifications Applications  (ORCA)
- FEDCONNECT  (Federal Contract Opportunities)
- FedBizOpps 
If you have any questions about NNSA's Small Business program, feel free to contact us.
NNSA HQ Small Business
NNSA Albuquerque Complex Small Business Program Manager