Our Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP)  positions are located nationwide. Most of our STEP positions are for summer employment.
For STEP eligibility you must be:
• a United States citizen;
• at least 16 years old;
• pursuing a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED), vocational/technical certificate, or a college degree;
• taking a half-time academic course load;
• maintaining a 2.5 GPA or higher;
• in good academic standing as determined by your academic institution; and
• registered with the Selective Service System if you are a male 18 years of age or older.
How to Apply
• You may submit an application between February 13 and February 21, 2012 here .
• You will need the following information to complete your application: full name; mailing address; email address; day and evening telephone numbers (with area codes); formal education including school, graduation, or expected graduation date; GPA; typing speed; unofficial transcript; and U.S. citizenship status.
• Your application will be considered from late February through the end of March.
• If your application is selected, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with your prospective supervisor. At that time, you will be asked to provide two letters of recommendation from members of your school’s faculty or previous employers as well as a copy of your most recent official transcript.
• You will be notified of your final selection status by the end of May.
• If selected, you will begin employment in early June and end employment in the middle of August.
If you have any questions about the Student Temporary Employment Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .