Skip to main content

How Do You Report A Concern?

DOE/NNSA Federal, contractor and subcontractor employees may report their concerns to the Employee Concerns Program by:

  • Faxing your concern to:(505) 845-4020
  • Mailing your concern to: DOE/NNSA/SC ECP P. O. Box 5400 Albuquerque, NM 87185-5400
  • Visit your local ECP Office.
  • Calling the ECP 24-Hour Hotline to report your concerns at:1-800-688-5713
  • Or to make an appointment to meet with someone face to face at your site, call 1-800-688-5713